TKO Power Rack 920PR
Product Code: tko-power-rack-920pr
TKO Power Rack 920PR
With the TKO Power Rack 920PR
- No Need for a Spotter. If you train alone, it’s imperative that you do so safely. A power rack provides just the kind of safeguards that you need to when moving heavy weight without a spotter. Sure, you could use a regular squat rack (i.e. half rack), but these generally don’t have adjustable safety catches. This prevents you not only from doing deeper or shallower squats, but from doing any other exercises in it, altogether. The only other option would be squat stands, which are typically used by Olympic lifters. However, those aren’t as safe or as versatile as a power rack (or even a squat/half rack).
- Peace of Mind → Greater Confidence. The best part of power rack training is not simply that you are safer, but rather the peace of mind that comes from that. That is, you can add that extra five pounds to the bar or attempt to push through one more repetition, because it’s guaranteed that you won’t end up pinned under the barbell!
- Target a Precise Range of Motion. Since you can adjust the safety catches to any height, power racks give you the ability to precisely train any part of the full range of motion on a given exercise (e.g. partial reps).
- Plenty of Great Exercises. While you can’t do every single exercise known to man with a power rack, you can certainly do the most important ones (i.e. heavy barbell movements). Plus, there are ways of increasing the number of exercises that can possibly be done in your power rack, by having certain equipment options included in, or added to it. See the section below for more information on exercises.
TKO Power Rack 920PR Specifications:
- 3"x3" 11 Gauge steel
- Upper and lower band pegs
- Laser cut numbering system
- Polyurethane J- Cups and Safety arms to prevent bar damage
- 2 Olympic bar holders
- 4 weight plate pegs, can hold bumper plates on each
- Oversized footing for added stability
- Textured paint on uprights for increased wear prevention
Order your TKO Power Rack 920PR from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!