KidsFit Cardio Kids 601 Elliptical Trainer Elem
Product Code: kidsfit-601-cardio-kids-elliptical-trainer
KidsFit Cardio Kids 601 Elliptical Trainer Elementary
KidsFit Cardio Kids 601 Elliptical Trainer This popular elliptical trainer works their entire body and has been carefully designed to supply more balance for fast growing bodies and motivational easy to use electronics that include calories, heart rate, speed, time and distance.
KidsFit 601 Elliptical Trainer Movement:
- Smooth gliding motion of both upper and lower extremities.
- Slow to fast rhymthmic gliding.
- User can isolate lower body and position hands over pulse sensors.
KidsFit 601 Elliptical Trainer Benefits:
- Non-impact conditioning.
- Ability to reverse stride, activating different muscle groups.
- Perceived exdertion is lower.
KidsFit Cardio Kids 601 Elliptical Trainer Specifications
- Stride Length: 12-14 inches
- Best Fits Children: Age 5-12, 42in-59in
- (L=50, W=24, H=58 INCHES, WT=185lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 110lbs. + 30lbs pallet = 140lbs.
- Weight Limit: 250lbs
- Suggested Height
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have. How do we put a price on our kids overall wellnes and their future - Go to FitnessZone.com today to order the KidsFit Cardio Kids 601 Elliptical Trainer and let's give our kids the advantage they deserve.
KidsFit 601 Elliptical Trainer Elementary
A Fit Body Means a Fit Mind
New findings from biology and education research show that regular exercise benefits the brain in numerous ways.
Not only can regular workouts in the gym or on the playground improve attention span, memory, and learning, they can also reduce stress and the effects of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and even delay cognitive decline in old age. In short, staying in shape can make you smarter.
Regular exercise everyday helps memory retention and learning functions. Our brains are all about brain cells actually changing, growing, and working better together.
For starters, aerobic exercise pumps more blood throughout the body, including to the brain. More blood means more oxygen and, therefore, better-nourished brain tissue.
Exercise also spurs the brain to produce more of a protein called brain-derived neurotrophic factor, or BDNF, which Ratey calls "Miracle-Gro for the brain." This powerful protein encourages brain cells to grow, interconnect, and communicate in new ways. Studies also suggest exercise plays a big part in the production of new brain cells, particularly in the dentate gyrus, a part of the brain heavily involved in learning and memory skills.
Active children will enjoy additional health benefits with the KidsFit Cardio Kids 601 Elliptical Trainer
- Exercise increases the blood flow to all body tissues, including the brain. Greater blood flow transports more oxygen and nutrients to the body’s cells.
- Active children improve their body’s ability to absorb oxygen through aerobic exercise. Due to the increased oxygen in their body’s cells they feel more energized. More oxygen translates into more energy!
- Increased blood flow promotes the body’s transportation of the byproducts of metabolism and toxins back from the cells for elimination, recycling, or further use elsewhere. Children who exercise feel fitter and more energized because of their body’s ability to detoxify.
- Active children breathe better and sweat more. Breathing and sweating are great ways to detoxify the body and help it keep itself “clean.”
- Children increase their over-all fitness through exercise
- Exercise enhances the brain’s metabolism. Studies show that active children have improved memory as a result of better brain function.
- Moderate, fun-oriented exercise literally burns off excess harmful hormones and, at the same time, increases the release of beneficial ones. One of the beneficial hormones acts as neurotransmitter for establishing new memories.
- Active children have the ability to concentrate much better, even at the end of a long school day.
- Studies report that exercise decreases anxiety, reduces depression, and improves mood and outlook in children. In addition, their quality of sleep is improved.
Order your KidsFit Cardio Kids 601 Elliptical Trainer Elementary from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!