KidsFit Cardio Kids 655 Semi Recumbent Bike Elem
Product Code: Cardio-Kids-655-Semi-Recumbent-Elem
KidsFit Cardio Kids 655 Semi Recumbent Bike Elem
KidsFit Cardio Kids Semi-recumbent Bike Simply put this is the smallest commercial quality exercise bike specifically engineered to provide comfortable exercise for very young children! (It has been used by children as young as 5 -- depends upon child's leg lengths) One of our most popular products among therapists of all types this unit has been used in both medical and rehabilitation markets as well as Kids fitness facilities Elementary Model 655: Age 6-12
The KidsFit Elementary Semi-Recumbent Exercise Bike is a fun way to get your kids to exercise. No matter the weather! This exercise bike is designed for kids ages 6 to 11 years old. The Cardio Kids 655 Semi Recumbent Elem is the smallest commercial, semi-recumbent exercise bike that's specifically engineered to provide comfortable exercise for young kids. Features include curved handles at the front of the bike and at the seat for comfort. The seat and back are adjustable and comfortable. The pedals include adjustable straps for safety.
(L=42" W=24" HT =54" WT=130lbs)
A Fit Body Means a Fit Mind
New findings from biology and education research show that regular exercise benefits the brain in numerous ways.
Not only can regular workouts in the gym or on the playground improve attention span, memory, and learning, they can also reduce stress and the effects of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and even delay cognitive decline in old age. In short, staying in shape can make you smarter.
Regular exercise everyday helps memory retention and learning functions. Our brains are all about brain cells actually changing, growing, and working better together.
For starters, aerobic exercise pumps more blood throughout the body, including to the brain. More blood means more oxygen and, therefore, better-nourished brain tissue.
Exercise also spurs the brain to produce more of a protein called brain-derived neurotrophic factor, or BDNF, which Ratey calls "Miracle-Gro for the brain." This powerful protein encourages brain cells to grow, interconnect, and communicate in new ways. Studies also suggest exercise plays a big part in the production of new brain cells, particularly in the dentate gyrus, a part of the brain heavily involved in learning and memory skills.
Active children enjoy additional health benefits, because:
- Exercise increases the blood flow to all body tissues, including the brain. Greater blood flow transports more oxygen and nutrients to the body’s cells.
- Active children improve their body’s ability to absorb oxygen through aerobic exercise. Due to the increased oxygen in their body’s cells they feel more energized. More oxygen translates into more energy!
- Increased blood flow promotes the body’s transportation of the byproducts of metabolism and toxins back from the cells for elimination, recycling, or further use elsewhere. Children who exercise feel fitter and more energized because of their body’s ability to detoxify.
- Active children breathe better and sweat more. Breathing and sweating are great ways to detoxify the body and help it keep itself “clean.”
- Children increase their over-all fitness through exercise
- Exercise enhances the brain’s metabolism. Studies show that active children have improved memory as a result of better brain function.
- Moderate, fun-oriented exercise literally burns off excess harmful hormones and, at the same time, increases the release of beneficial ones. One of the beneficial hormones acts as neurotransmitter for establishing new memories.
- Active children have the ability to concentrate much better, even at the end of a long school day.
- Studies report that exercise decreases anxiety, reduces depression, and improves mood and outlook in children. In addition, their quality of sleep is improved.
Call 1-800-875-9145 to speak with one of our fitness advisors with any questions you may have. How do we put a price on our kids overall wellnes and their future - Go to FitnessZone.com today to order the KidsFit Elementary Semi-Recumbent Exercise Bike and let's give our kids the advantage they deserve.
GROUP CYCLE PACKAGE (Call 1-800-875-9145)
(650 Package) Junior Kids Group Cycling Program
Item 655 ($10,700.00) Junior includes 10 Bikes
includes 10 Bikes and Programming Group of fully adjustable child sized “spin” bikes. These executive bikes come in bright yellow or purple-red graphics. Package comes complete with lesson plans.
(651 Package) Junior Kids Group Cycling Program
Item 655 ($15,700.00) Junior includes 15 Bikes
includes 15 Bikes and Programming Group of fully adjustable child sized “spin” bikes. These executive bikes come in bright yellow or purple-red graphics. Package comes complete with lesson plans. Available in both Elementary and Junior sizes. Please specify when ordering.
Order your KidsFit Cardio Kids 655 Semi Recumbent Bike Elem from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!