Body-Solid G2B BI-Angular Home Gym
Product Code: body-solid-G2B-bi-angular-home-gym
Body-Solid G2B BI-Angular Home Gym
The Body-Solid G2B BI-Angular Home Gym is the ideal combination of technology and design. Its' most unique feature is the patented Bi-Angular® Press Arm System. Bi-Angular® technology uses a converging axis during the pressing motion to provide 25% more muscle interaction for a faster, more efficient and complete workout. Built on a compact but extremely stable footprint, the Body-Solid G2B BI-Angular Home Gym packs more exercises into less space than any other gym available. Included in this versatile gym is a Multi-Hip Station to sculpt your hips, thighs and glutes. The fully adjustable back pad is made of DuraFirm™ padding and includes lumbar support for maximum comfort. Our SmoothGlide Bearing System™ allows friction-free movement and long life to the multi-function leg developer. The Body-Solid G2B BI-Angular Home Gym allows you to perform every exercise you need to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
The Bi-Angular press arms of the Fusion 600 guide you through the optimal natural range-of-motion while applying resistance from two directions simulaneously. This smooth, fluid, multi-directional resistance system automatically produces 25% more muscle interaction by eliminating the ability to rest your chest muscles. Thus, you increase the exercise intensity through a full range of safe, convergent, multi-joint, multi-plane movement patterns.
Body Solid G2B Bi-Angular Home Gym Stations:
- Bi-Angular Press Arms: Our patented Bi-Angular® Press Arm guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25%. Now you can enjoy the benefits of Bi-Angular® Technology when doing chest presses, incline presses and shoulder presses. It’s like working out with free weights.
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Multi-Hip Station: This multi-function attachment performs four loower body training exercises in a simple and effective manner. Perform inner thigh, outer thigh, knee raises and glute extensions. All four will help increase your strength, improve flexibility and enhance day-to-day function or top athletic performance.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. The leg developer’s SmoothGlide Bearing System™ combined with the self-aligning leg cuffs guide you through the most demanding leg curls and leg extensions.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Powered by a 210 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
The G2B is the only gym in our lineup that includes the Multi-Hip Station. This multi-function attachment performs four loower body training exercises in a simple and effective manner. Perform inner thigh, outer thigh, knee raises and glute extensions. All four will help increase your strength, improve flexibility and enhance day-to-day function or top athletic performance. A single pop-pin adjustment and swivel thigh roller lets you control your workouts by allowing you to expand or limit the range of motion of any of the exercises. Just one more feature that makes the G2B Gym a top performer on every level.
Body-Solid G2B Bi-Angular Home Gym Attachments:
Body-Solid G2B Bi-Angular Home Gym Features:
- Patented Bi-Angular® converging press station replicates free weight dumbbell presses and provides 25% more muscle interaction.
- Includes commercial style multi-hip station with multiple start positions that provide resistance in either direction for emphasis on your hip, thigh and glute areas.
- 160 lb. (73kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 210 lb. (95kg) weight stack available.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Upholstered rollers on leg extension, leg curl, multi-hip and lat hold down stations.
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- Heavy duty 12-guage steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart.
Body-Solid G2B Bi-Angular Home Gym Specs:
Assembled Weight: 500lbs
Assembled Dimensions: 61"L x 69"W x 83"H
Body-Solid G2B Bi-Angular Home Gym Warranty:
In Home: This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
Commercial: This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on Frames, welds, weight paltes & guide rods. 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components
Order your Body-Solid G2B BI-Angular Home Gym from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!