Body Solid Fusion F600 Personal Trainer
Product Code: body-solid-fusion-F600-personal-trainer
Body Solid Fusion F600 Personal Trainer
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
In designing the Fusion line of equipment, we raised the bar for high-end single stack gyms for the home by utilizing rugged, oversized oval steel tubing. We acknowledged a growing popularity of combined traditional and functional training routines. We emphasized a modular design that lets individual users define and build the best home gym for their specific fitness and strength-training goals. The end result is superior gym that features:
- Body-Solid's revolutionary Bi-Angular press arm that generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results.
- 4-position standard press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- A leg curl station that lets the user develop both hamstrings simultaneously from a comfortable, seated position.
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts.
- Gas assist telescoping seat and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjustability for any size user.
- Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your gym to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand.
- Superior engineering and construction backed by the Body-Solid guarantee to last a lifetime.
- May add attachments to both sides of gym.
- Left side facing gym - 1/2:1 ratio
- Right side facing gym - 2:1 ratio
- Workout Placard with 20 exercises examples included.
Functional Pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses. Featuring adjustable arms to allow you to change the angle of reistance 160 degrees, in 20 degree increments.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. The Fusion F600 features 50mm x 100mm 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
The Best Warranty in the Business
Our exclusive lifetime, in-home warranty provides 100% coverage for every part on every piece of equipment, including normal wear items. Forever... period.
Setting the Standard in Quality Management
Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.
Body Solid Fusion F500 Personal Trainer Options:
Chin-ups and Dips have long been a standard for increased upper body strength and conditioning. The benfits of these exercises can now be achieved by fitness enthusiasts of every strength level. With it's weight-assisted knee-pad mechanism the FCDWA provides the same benefits of chin and dip exercises to everyone, regardless of their current fitness level or weight. Attaches directly to the weight stack of either the FUSION500 or FUSION600 Personal Trainer Gyms to allow the user to counterbalance their own bodyweight.
Additionally, the FCDWA features Vertical Knee Raise capabilities designed to provide an intense ab workout while eliminating strain on the lower back. Easy and convenient step entry makes getting started a breeze. Thick, comfortable DuraFirm™ back pads and arm supports reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working on your abs and obliques. Features Dip Station handles with oversized handgrips for a killer triceps/ deltoid/ lower pec workout. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction.
2:1 ratio. Double beam design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It's built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Commercial grade, precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances.
Concentrate on Inner Thigh, Outer Thigh, Hip Flexor or Glute / Buttock muscles. Features include easy entry and exit design, adjustable height pivot point, adjustable cam for proper hip joint alignment and stabilizing handles for balance.
Save space by attaching this VKR station directly to yhe back of your gym. Build a stronger core and upper body with knee raises, leg lifts, twists and dips. Specially contoured and oversized back pad, arm pads and handgrips add comfort to the abdominal, shoulder and triceps workouts. It's a combination Vertical Knee Raise and Dip Station.
The Fusion Pull Up Bar attachment easily attaches to the Fusion 500 and Fusion 600 home gym and is a stable station that allows you to do chins, pull ups, knee ups etc in the comfort of your own home.
Body Solid Fusion F600 Personal Trainer Features:
- New curved, design forward aesthetic.
- Smaller footprint (72” x 52” x 82.5” tall).
- 50mm x 100mm 11 ga oval tubing.
- 6mm upper support plates.
- 4 position Biangular Press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- Seated leg extension / leg curl with pivoting rollers.
- Chest supported mid row arms.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts.
- Low row positions.
- Lat pull down with wide groove pulleys.
- Telescoping backrest with multiple position cushion.
- Gas assist telescoping seat.
- Two Pre cabled accessory attachment points.
- High-density foam handle grips and chrome endcaps.
- Weight stack shrouds.
- Optional side pulley covers.
Body Solid Fusion F600 Personal Trainer Specs:
Assembled Weight: 685lbs
Assembled Dimensions: 75"L x 48"W x 83"H
Body Solid Fusion F600 Personal Trainer Warranty:
Order your Body Solid Fusion F600 Personal Trainer from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!