Freemotion Abdominal G611
Product Code: freemotion-abdominal-g611
Once Approved Call Us To Place The Order!
Freemotion Abdominal G611
A standing ab machine has a very big advantage: Members can build core strength and balance while targeting six different abdominal muscles. The Genesis Abdominal has a simple, adjustable pad for the small of the back, while multi-position straps create user-determined tension. Less adjustment means more workout - and by adding a twist or side bend, people can hit upper, lower, and side muscles for a comprehensive, customized workout.
The pulley design creates fluid cable travel and an extensive range of motion.
Unilateral arm straps move independently to create single or dual-arm exercises that build strength with
Standing while using the ab machine can lessen stress on the neck and takes up less space at your facility.
The open design of this piece makes it wheelchair accessible and welcoming to users of all fitness levels.
This lumbar pad adjusts to various positions to fit people of all sizes.
The protected, enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts to better prevent accidents
Built with 11 and 7-gauge steel and electrostatically powder-coated, this machine is built to last.
Large, 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
Freemotion's exclusive swivel pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and unrestricted range of motion.
Arm straps move independently to create abdominal exercises and single arm movements to customize the workout.
The smart, standing position of this machine takes up less floor space and relieves stress on a member's back and neck.
- Standard Frame Colors: Platinum Sparkle, Red Baron, Black, White
- Optional Frame Colors: On Request
- Plastic Colors: Ebony
- Standard Upholstery Colors: Black, Graphite, Blue Ridge, Burgundy, Red
- Optional Upholstery Colors: On Request
- Weight Stack lb (kg): 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration lb (kg): 5 - 50 x 5 lbs (2.2 - 22.6 x 2.2 kg) 60 - 150 x 10 lbs (27.2 - 68 x 4.5 kg)
- Instructional Placards: Yes
- Upholstery: 1.5 in thick foam / Vinyl
- Pulleys: Swivel pulleys
- Cable Travel in (cm): 2 arms: 42 in (106.6 cm)
- Rubber Feet: Molded floor protectors
- ADA Compliant: Wheelchair Accessible
- Resistance lb (kg): 1 arm: 75 lbs (34 kg) 2 arms: 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Maximum User Weight lbs (kg): 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Machine Weight lb (kg): 423 lbs (191.8 kg)
- Product L x W x H in (cm): 34 x 36 x 77 in (86.3 x 91.4 x 195.5 cm)
- Frame: 10 Years
- Bearings: 3 Years
- Guide Rods: 3 Years
- Pulleys: 3 Years
- Weight Stacks: 3 Years
- Cables: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 120 Days
- Handles and Accessories: 120 Days
- Labor: 1 Year
Order your Freemotion Abdominal G611 from FitnessZone.com Today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!