Freemotion Lat G620
Product Code: freemotion-lat-g620
Once Approved Call Us To Place The Order!
Freemotion Lat G620
Zero seat adjustments and intuitive design make the Genesis Lat by Freemotion a workhorse machine that goes beyond lats to introduce a full body workout that focuses on strength. Sit and pull the independent moving handles to create a customized workout that's unlimited by user potential. Stand up to fire core muscles, squat to target back end muscles. The Genesis Lat is the safest piece of strength equipment to start on with less risk of injury or overextension. The freedom of cable and choice of sitting or standing, make it adaptable to users of every fitness level. Once people use it, they'll never want to use anything else.
Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and a nearly unlimited range of motion.
Unilateral arm straps move independently to create single or dual-arm exercises that build strength with balance and symmetry.
Wide arm positioning allows for complete extension and a full range of user-defined motion.
Contoured pads adjust in height and swivel and slide to fit a wide variety of people.
Mix up the workout by taking a seat or choosing to stand.
The long cable length and flexibility allows for full exercise extension. 85 in (215.9 cm).
The protected, enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts to better prevent accidents or injury.
Built with 11 and 7-gauge steel, this machine is also electrostatically powder-coated.
Stainless steel, 16-gauge kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
The swivel pulley design ensures makes is easy for users to move in a way that's most beneficial to them. The expansive cable travel allows members to get a comprehensive lat workout that progresses over time.
Handles and arms move independently to create a wide variety of back exercises and single arm movements that work best for the member - not best for the machine.
Wide arm positioning allows for complete extension and creates a full range of motion to create customized workouts.
- Standard Frame Colors: Platinum Sparkle, Red Baron, Black, White
- Optional Frame Colors: On Request
- Plastic Colors: Ebony
- Standard Upholstery Colors: Black, Graphite, Blue Ridge, Burgundy, Red
- Optional Upholstery Colors: On Request
- Weight Stack lb (kg): 200 lbs (90 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration lb (kg): 5 - 50 x 5 lbs (2.2 - 22.6 x 2.2 kg) 60 - 200 x 10 lbs (27.2 - 90.7 x 4.5 kg)
- Instructional Placards: Yes
- Adjustments: Adjustable thigh pads
- Upholstery: 1.5 in thick foam / Molded vinyl
- Pulleys: Swivel pulleys
- Cable Travel in (cm): 85 in (215.9 cm)
- Rubber Feet: Molded floor protectors
- Resistance lb (kg): 1 arm: 100 lbs (45.3 kg) 2 arms: 200 lbs (90.7 kg)
- Maximum User Weight lbs (kg): 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Machine Weight lb (kg): 648 lbs (293.2 kg)
- Product L x W x H in (cm): 56 x 52 x 87 in (142.2 x 132 x 220.9 cm)
- Frame: 10 Years
- Bearings: 3 Years
- Guide Rods: 3 Years
- Pulleys: 3 Years
- Weight Stacks: 3 Years
- Cables: 1 Year
- Upholstery: 120 Days
- Handles and Accessories: 120 Days
- Labor: 1 Year
Order your Freemotion Lat G620 from FitnessZone.com Today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!