Hoist RS-1301 Chest Press
Product Code: hoist-rs-1301-a-chest-press
Once Approved Call Us To Place The Order!
Hoist RS-1301 Chest Press
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology,
the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and
core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions
- Foot assist bar facilitates optimal positioning of press arm handles to control the degree of exercise pre-stretch
- Starts with the exercise handles positioned at chest level, then rocks rearward to align the handles with the chin mimicking the natural angular or arched movement of a bench press
- Designed to reduce the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
The ROC-IT™ 301 Chest Press places the user in a start position with the arm handles aligned at chest level,
rocking rearward to an end position with the arm handles aligned with the chin mimicking the natural angular or ached press movement from the chest.
The arm handles accommodate a neutral or overhand grip position while the foot assist bar facilitates optimal positioning of arm
handles to control the degree of chest stretching desired.
This reduces the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm.
THE MANY BENEFITS THE ROC-IT™ PRODUCT LINE OFFERS:
- Easy step-in design with the stack attachment option on either side of the unit to fit your facility layout needs
- Simplified and minimal adjustment points to the right side and color-coded safety yellow
- Oversized handles for improved grip strength and comfort with bulbed, baseball-like bat-ends to prevent hand slippage
- Adjustable head and neck support for rearward rocking pieces to maintain a neutral cervical spine
- Dynamic rocker to constantly adjust the user position in relation to the moment arm in
- Integrated towel holder, accessory tray (for iPods®, MP3 players and Walkmans®), water bottle holder,
- and location for a your personalized decals that can be placed immediately under the instructional placards
- An easy-to-use adjustable ratchet seat for upward adjustment and spring loaded for downward adjustment
- Enclosed silent weight stack for safety and privacy, using a sequential numbering and color system for ease of use
- Contoured foot rests that provide a perpendicular platform for support and stability while machine and user move
- Lanyard weight stack pull pins with a magnetic rim to safely secure pins in use
The innovative biomechanical design of the ROC-IT™ product line allows unrestricted, more natural and comfortable, functional movements.
- Product Width: 60.50" (154 cm)
- Product Height: 57.50" (146 cm)
- Product Length: 59.50" (151 cm)
- Machine Weight: 624 lbs. (283 kg)
Order your Hoist RS-1301 Chest Press from FitnessZone.com Today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!