Hoist RS-1302 Pec Fly
Product Code: hoist-rs-1302-a-pec-fly
Hoist RS-1302 Pec Fly
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology,
the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm.
As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and
core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment.
Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Each exercise arm has dual pivots for user defined exercise path
- Swiveling handles self align to the user’s wrist during exercise
- Starts with the exercise handles positioned at the upper-chest level, then rocks rearward which recruits the mid and low chest muscles during exercise movement
- Designed to reduce the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
THE MANY BENEFITS THE ROC-IT™ PRODUCT LINE OFFERS:
- Easy step-in design with the stack attachment option on either side of the unit to fit your facility layout needs
- Simplified and minimal adjustment points to the right side and color-coded safety yellow
- Oversized handles for improved grip strength and comfort with bulbed, baseball-like bat-ends to prevent hand slippage
- Adjustable head and neck support for rearward rocking pieces to maintain a neutral cervical spine
- Dynamic rocker to constantly adjust the user position in relation to the moment arm in
- Integrated towel holder, accessory tray (for iPods®, MP3 players and Walkmans®), water bottle holder,
- and location for a your personalized decals that can be placed immediately under the instructional placards
- An easy-to-use adjustable ratchet seat for upward adjustment and spring loaded for downward adjustment
- Enclosed silent weight stack for safety and privacy, using a sequential numbering and color system for ease of use
- Contoured foot rests that provide a perpendicular platform for support and stability while machine and user move
- Lanyard weight stack pull pins with a magnetic rim to safely secure pins in use
The innovative biomechanical design of the ROC-IT™ product line allows unrestricted, more natural and comfortable, functional movements.
- Product Width: 64.25" (163 cm)
- Product Height: 55.50" (141 cm)
- Product Length: 73.50" (187 cm)
- Machine Weight: 591 lbs. (268 kg)
Order your Hoist RS-1302 Pec Fly from FitnessZone.com Today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!