Matrix CXM Indoor Cycle
Product Code: matrix-cxm-indoor-cycle
Need Expert Advice? Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Call us now at 1-800-875-9145!
Matrix CXM Indoor Cycle
As true commercial products designed to withstand busy health club environments, our Matrix CXM Indoor Cycle delivers performance sure to make cycling
a core part of your fitness regimen. All of our comfortable models feature optimized ergonomics and intuitive adjustments that make it easy for
anyone to experience a natural ride. We’ve also simplified setup and service, so you can get started right away and expect top-quality workouts
for years. CXM includes a generator-powered LCD console that’s as responsive as it is intuitive and easy-to-read.
Our ANT+ and Bluetooth-compatible design makes it easy to track watts, heart rate, RPMs or laps.
Our single-piece, weld-free drive system with an adjustment-free Flexonic belt provides consistent performance and
our magnetic resistance system virtually eliminates internal friction and failure points.
Our flywheel includes a protective shroud that keeps the moving components safe from sweat, cleaning solvents and dust,
prolonging product life and averting problems before they ever occur. Leveraging a combination of highly skilled technicians,
automatic assembly and robotic welds, we were able to build the industry’s most robust frame.
We built cycles that had a stable feel no matter how intense the ride, but we also included integrated wheels and
handles so rearranging them was still easy despite the ultra-solid construction.
Order your Matrix CXM Indoor Cycle from FitnessZone.com today!
- Ideal for metric-focused group cycling classes or for use by riders on your cardio floor
- Backlit LCD console clearly displays key metrics and offers intuitive operation when switching between watts, heart rate, RPMs or lap mode (compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth)
- Narrow Q-factor optimizes ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel
- Low-maintenance, well-protected rear flywheel design includes magnetic resistance for smooth, consistent adjustments and calculated watt measurement within 10% accuracy
- Contoured resistance lever provides tactile feedback for quick changes
- Intuitive adjustments customize the cycle to each user’s body
- Ergonomically sculpted seat relieves pressure on touchpoints
- Comfortable multi-position handlebars with an integrated water bottle holder simulate the different grips of real road racing
- Quick-release access panels and easily removable pedal cranks simplify service
- Flywheel: Rear, aluminum, evenly weighted
- Handlebar: Ergo-formed, multi-position, soft PVC
- Handelbar Adjustment: Vertical and horizontal
- Pedals: Dual-sided SPD & toe cage
- Seat Adjustment: Vertical and horizontal
- Resistance System: Flexonic belt, magnetic
- Product Weight: 124.5 lbs
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Extras: Quick-touch levers, push emergency stop, 4 leveling feet, dual water bottle holders, 2 transport wheels, telemetric HR, generator powered, ANT+/Bluetooth enabled
- Dimensions: 48.2"L x 22.2"W x 40.5"H
- 5 years frame, 3 years mechanical parts, 1 year wear items
Order your Matrix CXM Indoor Cycle from FitnessZone.com Today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!