Body-Solid Flat/Incline/Decline Bench GFID100
Product Code: body-solid-fid-bench-gfid100
Body-Solid Flat/Incline/Decline Bench
The heavy-duty 3" round steel frame can easily handle a load capacity of over 600 lbs while the back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises. Ultra-thick DuraFirm upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts.
Lock your legs in the leg lock-down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training.
Convenient transport wheels let you move the GFID100 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility.
Optional GPCA1 Preacher Curl Attachment and GLDA3 Leg Developer Attachment expand the functionality of the GFID100 and provide additional benefits of this machine.
Body-Solid Flat/Incline/Decline Bench GFID100 Features:
- Independent back (ladder style) and seat pad (pull pin) adjustments
- Included foot hold for stability in decline position
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- High gloss red paint nish
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- 14-gauge 3” round mainframe
- Optional attachments:
- Leg Developer GLDA3, Preacher Curl GPCA1
- Back pad adjusts to -18º, 0º, 15º, 30º, 45º, 65º and 80º
- Seat pad adjusts to 0º, 8º, 12º, 16º
- Height to pad-at: 19”
- Body-Solid Commercial Rated Warranty
- Optional GPCA1 Preacher Curl Attachment and GLDA3 Leg Developer Attachment
Body-Solid Flat/Incline/Decline Bench GFID100 Specs:
Assembled Weight: 58lbs
Assembled Dimensions: 67"L x 28"W x 21"H
Body-Solid Flat/Incline/Decline Bench GFID100 Warranty:
Order your Body-Solid Flat/Incline/Decline Bench GFID100 from FitnessZone.com today!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!